Where are the world's ultra rich buying their luxury homes?
A recent whitepaper from Christie’s International Real Estate ranked the luxury markets around the world and not surprisingly, Sydney ranked in the top 10.
In fact it ranked number 6 again - it's been in a simialr position for a few years now.
In the aftermath of Brexit, Christie’s noted that sales in London of $1 million+ primary homes declined by -35% in 2016.
- Also read:The Pros and Cons of Property Investment
- Also read:How to add value to your property when selling but you’re on a budget
- Also read:The Boom and Bust of our Property Cycles: A Journey Through the Investor’s Mind
- Also read:Adelaide housing market update | November 2023
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2023 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
For the first time ever, Hong Kong leads as the world’s top ranking city for luxury real estate: