Whether it's property investors, business people or entrepreneurs, the most successful people seem to have similar habits - both good and bad.
So if you want to be successful find a great mentor and emulate their good habits and try not to develop their bad habits?
By the way...you don't have to be a genius to act like one.
So why not pick up some of these habits of people with high IQs from this video and the following infographic provided by On Line PhD's.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023