To start your day off on a good note, here is a bunch of great inspirational quotes from the great Jim Rohn.
Have a great day…make it a great day:
- The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.
- Don’t set your goals too low. If you don’t need much, you won’t become much.
- Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention.
- In America we have the greatest chance for opportunity than anyone else in the past six and a half thousand years. Never in recorded history have so many different gifts from all over the world been deposited in one country.
- Economic disaster begins with a philosophy of doing less and wanting more.
- The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. That is why I wish to pay fair price for every value. If I have to pay for it or earn it, that makes something of me. If I get it for free, that makes nothing of me.
- My father taught me to always do more than you get paid for as an investment in your future.
- The worst days of those who enjoy what they do are better than the best days of those who don’t.
- Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done
Here’s a bonus quote for today:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.