No matter how successful one is, everyone needs a little motivation from others – even Richard Branson.
To find his inspiration for happiness, Richard Branson reflects on these quotes from some of the world’s most inspirational people.
I hope you find them just as inspiring:
1. “Happiness is not a goal… it’s a by-product of a life well lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
4. “If you want happiness for an hour take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” – Chinese Proverb
5. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.”– Benjamin Disraeli
7. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
10. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.