By now you’re probably used to my Monday morning inspirational quotes.
They’ve become very popular with thousands of readers each week.
And each time I quote one of my mentors, Jim Rohn, the readership surges – obviously I’m not the only one inspired by him.
So here are some great vitamins for the mind from Jim:
1. “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.”
3. “Financial independence is the ability to live from the income of your own personal resources.”
5. “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The questions is: Busy doing what?”
7. “Average people look for ways of getting away with it; successful people look for ways of getting on with it.”
9. “Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”
And this week’s bonus quote:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.