By now you're probably used to my Monday morning inspirational quotes.
They've become very popular with thousands of readers each week.
And each time I quote one of my mentors, Jim Rohn, the readership surges - obviously I'm not the only one inspired by him.
1. “To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.”
3. “Financial independence is the ability to live from the income of your own personal resources.”
5. “Don’t mistake movement for achievement. It’s easy to get faked out by being busy. The questions is: Busy doing what?”
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. “Average people look for ways of getting away with it; successful people look for ways of getting on with it.”
9. "Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become.”