The below maps illustrate the impact of COVID-19 induced restrictions on the inner city rental market across our two largest capital cities.
The geographical view also highlights the flow-on effect to the outer coastal regions where rental growth has been quite substantial in comparison.
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
Rolling quarterly change in rental values