How many of us feel like this?
I feel like this almost every day!
Once you hit your middle years, the demands on your time, your brain power and your energy are overwhelming.
You start to value your time above just about everything.
If you run a business, you know what I mean more than most.
And if you’re in a good, high-paying job, your boss rightfully expects a decent level of commitment, too, and time away from your family or late nights at work come with the income and the title.
Your children, your home, your possessions and your friends also require a fair slab of your time.
Hell, just keeping up with the bills, your tax obligations and your interests (if you’re lucky enough to have them) requires time.
So, we’re all time-poor.
But I’ll let you in on a little secret.
So are the rich.
So are most of the successful people out there.
They’re all busy.
So how do they find the time to get ahead?
How do they muster up the energy to study and practice the art of investment or the pursuit of entrepreneurship?
The answer, I believe, is pretty simple.
1) They make time.
They recognise that everyone has 24 hours in each day and so they schedule time for the most important things.
Often this requires that they rise an hour on two earlier or that they complete additional tasks late at night.
2) They practice the art of saying no to things that don’t help them on their quest.
Not everything, but some things.
3) They engage the help of others who have accomplished the things they want to achieve.
They recognise that no person is self-made – we all benefit from the wisdom of those with knowledge and skill.
4) They remain impatiently patient; meaning they understand that small, incremental tasks executed with urgency will eventually reward them with the life they envision.
It’s not rocket science.
Most of us hate to do the same things.
But those who get ahead do them regardless; secure in the knowledge that patience, tied to ACTION will deliver them to their goals.
And that, of course, this is where it all begins.
No matter how much they struggle, no matter how tired they are, those who make it know exactly what they want, when they want it and what it will cost (in time, knowledge and money) to get there.
Yes, they have goals.
So stop making excuses.
Set out your goals, define your path and start the climb.
I promise you there are plenty of people out there waiting to guide you; eager to cheer you on!
Now is the time to take action and set yourself for the opportunities that will present themselves as the market moves on
If you’re wondering what will happen to property in 2020–2021 you are not alone.
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance and results.
In challenging times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that’s what you exactly what you get from the multi award winning team at Metropole.
If you’re looking at buying your next home or investment property here’s 4 ways we can help you:
- Strategic property advice. – Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! This will give you direction, results and more certainty. Click here to learn more
- Buyer’s agency – As Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we’ve been involved in over $3Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective – that’s something money just can’t buy. We’ll help you find your next home or an investment grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory – We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management – Our stress free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.