What if I told you a way that you could save up to $18,000 today by asking one simple question?
Who wouldn’t want that… right?
Well now is the perfect time to ask it and the question is;
That is the question I would be asking my bank right about now, whether I was a Home Owner or an Investor.
More specifically, Can you do any better on my current interest rate(s)?
You see there have been a number of things happen around Australia’s financial environment over the last 6 months and the planets have aligned;
- Banking Royal Commission
- Less people borrowing
- Consecutive Interest Rate Cuts
- APRA reducing serviceability requirements
Now, more than ever the pressure is on the banks to look after YOU!
You would be crazy not to take advantage of that, here is my thoughts on the matter;
If you are a home owner, it could save you thousands of dollars and reduce the term of your loan by years!
If you are an investor, it is your job to treat your property portfolio like a business, so you should be looking to reduce costs whenever possible.
It just makes sense.
If you are looking for some sort of proof or evidence, read on…..
On my Facebook page, I run a weekly house hunting tip.
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
Last weekend I received the evidence, with various people commenting on what they had achieved by asking that one simple question;
At first I thought a saving of $3,200 and 2 years off the loan term was pretty impressive.
Until another comment had mentioned that in the process of refinancing for higher end clients and he saved one $16,000 and the other $18,000 per year in interest.
That is incredible!
Just think of what you could do with your savings?
A much needed weekend away, a night out, an overseas holiday, a shopping spree?
That should be motivation enough.
Please…. don’t be like the average Australian and fall asleep at the wheel while the bank reaps the reward on your home loan.
The proof is here for you to see.
Quick, grab your phone…. what are you waiting for?
One phone call could save you thousands of dollars!