Are the tighter lending criteria holding you back?
Well…you’re in good company as the majority of property investors and home buyers we’re speaking with are finding the current stricter bank serviceability criteria are an issue for them.
Over the years I’ve realised that real estate investing is a game of finance, with some properties thrown in the middle.
But with the finance landscaping is changing before our eyes, I recently had a chat with finance strategist Andrew Mirams to see what this means for property investors.
Watch as we discuss:
- What is the current lending environment like? Are the banks open for business?
- Are there really loans with an interest rate with a 3 in front of them
- When APRA may lift its restrictions on lending
- How to decide P&I or interest only loan
- Is it worth considering interest only on your home loan (with an offset account)?
- Other than rates what should I look for in my loan
- Will it become harder or easier for investors to borrow?
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.