Jim Rohn’s philosophy was an important influence on me, so here’s even more of his quotes to start your week with some inspiration:
- If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Get around people who have something of value to share with you. Their impact will continue to have a significant effect on your life long they have departed.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
- Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.
And this weeks bonus quote:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.