Jim Rohn's philosophy was an important influence on me, so here's even more of his quotes for some inspiration:
1. If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
3. Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
5. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
7. Get around people who have something of value to share with you. Their impact will continue to have a significant effect on your life long they have departed.
9. You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
10. Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.
And this weeks bonus quote: