Here’s a selection of great inspirational quotes to start off your week – many from some great thought leaders.
Some would even call these life changing lessons:
- “Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power.” -CLINT EASTWOOD-
- “The past is a great place and I don’t want to erase it or to regret it, but I don’t want to be its prisoner either.”-MICK JAGGER-
- “Expose yourself to your deepest fear, after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”-JIM MORRISON-
- “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t going away.”-ELVIS-
- “Life’s tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.”-JOHN WAYNE-
- “You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. I’d be more frightened by not using whatever abilities I’d be given. I’d be more frightened by procrastination and laziness.”-DENZEL WASHINGTON-
- “A lot of people give up just before they’re about to make it. You know you never know when that next obstacle is going to be the last one.”-CHUCK NORRIS-
- “The minute that you’re not learning I believe you’re dead.”-JACK NICHOLSON-
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”-CHINESE PROVERB-
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it, living someone else’s life.”-STEVE JOBS-
- “Believe you can and you’re half way there.”-THEODORE ROOSEVELT-
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”-CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS-
- ‘Either you run the day, or the day runs you.”-JIM ROHN-
- “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you.”-MATTHEW 7:7-8-
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing.”-ARISTOTLE-
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”-BUDDHA-
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”-VINCE LOMBARDI-
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”-HENRY FORD-
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”-ALBERT EINSTEIN-
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”-MICHAEL JORDAN-
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.