It's Monday again so here's another collection of the 12 inspiring quotes to help get your week off to a good start:
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
2. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” —Buddha
4. “I wish I could show you, when you are lonely or in darkness, the astonishing light of your own being.” —Hafiz
5. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “I’ve finally stopped running away from myself. Who else is there better to be?” —Goldie Hawn
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
8. “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” —Rumi
9. “When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t.” —Jodi Picoult
10. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” —Laozi
12. “As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
And your bonus for this week: