Google is the leading global search engine and has probably become an important part of your life
Today’s long infographic digs deep to provide a whopping 55 Facts About Google, many of which are not widely known.
- The name Google is derived from a game called googol meaning the number represented by numeral one and then followed by some 100 zeros.
- The concept was developed by two gentlemen Larry and Sergey in their mission to organise unlimited amount of information on the web. These two gentlemen went ahead to register Google.com on September 15, 1997
- Google’s first office was located in a donated garage on Santa Margarita Avenue, Menlo Park California. The garage was given out by the current YouTube CEO, Susan Wojcicki.
- Gmail comes in the second place as the biggest email client market share after the Apple iPhone that has 33%. By 2015, Gmail had a total of 900 million users
- Google has managed to acquire a total of 189 companies in 19 countries in the US, Europe, and Asia. Of these companies, three stand out as the most expensive.
Read on and learn….
Made by: BargainFox
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.