Does everything happen for a reason?
To be honest I’m not sure, but I know that when I changed my outlook on life and started looking for lessons from not only the fun things but also the unpleasant experiences in life, I became a different person.
I became more positive and I functioned at my best.
Here is some sage advice about why everything happens for a reason:
1. “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
2. “I knew everything happened for a reason. I just wished the reason would hurry up and make itself known.” – Christina Lauren,
4. “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
5. “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” — Albert Schweitzer
7. “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.” – Angel Flonis Harefa
8. “There is nothing that can happen TO you that can’t also happen FOR you…if you’ll let it.” ― Mandy Hale,
10. “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet have a roll in our life, either it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Some will teach us lesson, not to change us, but to make us to be a better person.” — Cynthia Rusli
11. “Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” — Jon Bon Jovi
13. ” Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” — Mattie Stepanek
14. “We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am.” — Thomas Keller
16. “The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are, in some ways we’re not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.” — Paul Auster
17. “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” — Mary Tyler Moore
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.