Does everything happen for a reason?
To be honest I’m not sure, but I know that when I changed my outlook on life and started looking for lessons from not only the fun things but also the unpleasant experiences in life, I became a different person.
I became more positive and I functioned at my best.
Here is some sage advice about why everything happens for a reason:
- “Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilised by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.” — Walter Anderson
- “I knew everything happened for a reason. I just wished the reason would hurry up and make itself known.” – Christina Lauren,
- “Realise that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale, The Single Woman: Life, Love, and a Dash of Sass
- “I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” — Albert Schweitzer
- “Sometimes it takes a wrong turn to get you to the right place.” — Mandy Hale
- “There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.” – Angel Flonis Harefa
- “There is nothing that can happen TO you that can’t also happen FOR you…if you’ll let it.” ― Mandy Hale,
- “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.” — John Mayer
- “Do you believe that there are no coincidences in life? Everything happens for a reason. Every person we meet have a roll in our life, either it is big or small. Some will hurt, betray and make us cry. Some will teach us lesson, not to change us, but to make us to be a better person.” — Cynthia Rusli
- “Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” — Jon Bon Jovi
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” — Michael Jordan
- ” Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.” — Mattie Stepanek
- “We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am.” — Thomas Keller
- “I wouldn’t change anything. I think that it’s important to let things happen, and stay ‘happened’. I think that’s all part of the learning curve, part of fate. I’m just glad that it happened.” — Mike Peters
- “The world is so unpredictable. Things happen suddenly, unexpectedly. We want to feel we are in control of our own existence. In some ways we are, in some ways we’re not. We are ruled by the forces of chance and coincidence.” — Paul Auster
- “You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” — Mary Tyler Moore
- “In the final analysis, the questions of why bad things happen to good people transmutes itself into some very different questions, no longer asking why something happened, but asking how we will respond, what we intend to do now that it happened.” — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.