Are you looking for some inspiration?
Let’s get some momentum going with some quotes of wisdom that will hopefully motivate you in building your business, leading your life, creating success, achieving your goals and overcoming your fears.
Now that’s a big ask isn’t it?
1. “A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” –Henry Kravis
2. “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” –Mark Caine
4.”When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” –Audre Lorde
5. “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” –Mark Twain
7. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” –Mark Twain
8. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” –Dale Carnegie
10. “Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.” –Robert Kiyosaki
11. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” –T. Harv Eker
13. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” –Jim Rohn
14. “The number one reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors.” –Napoleon Hill
16. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life–think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” –Swami Vivekananda
17. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” –Winston Churchill
19. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” –Chris Grosser
Bonus for the week:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.