Bill Gates is the wealthiest man in America and one of the most important, influential personalities in the modern world of computers and technology.
He is the co-founder of Microsoft.
I would like to share with you some of his quotes – be inspired and have a great week:
1. It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
2. We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how e improve.
4. We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.
5. I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.
7. People cannot become truly knowledgeable without being excellent readers.
8. If you are born poor it’s not your mistake, But if you die poor its your mistake.
10. We get Comfort from those who agree with us, but we get Growth from only those who don’t agree with us!
11. How you gather, manage and use information will determine whether you win or lose.
13. Vision without execution is daydreaming.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.