J.K Rowling went from being on welfare to being a multi-millionaire in five years.
She never forgot where she came from and has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to charities as a result, actively supporting numerous organizations and establishing her own children’s foundation.
As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.
We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Whatever money you might have, self-worth really lies in finding out what you do best.
I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.