Warren Buffett is obviously incredibly successful.
He’s probably the most successful investor of modern times having built his wealth long-term to over US $89 billion making him one of the richest men in America.
Let’s check out 10 intelligent and inspiring lessons and quotes on investing from one of the world’s most wealthy people.
1. One of his most famous quotes
“Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful.”
3. It’s Usually Best to Just Say “No”
“The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”
5. Be careful who you listen to:
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Buffet said: “A public opinion poll is no substitution for thought.”
7. Great Investors Don’t Diversify
“Diversification is protection against ignorance. It makes little sense if you know what you are doing.”
9. Spend time on your personal development
“The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”