One of the constants in life is change, however most of us don’t like change.
Life, business, property investing or whatever is much easier if things are nice and predictable.
But that’s not how things work – is it?
So let’s start the week off with 10 quotes about change:
1. “Waking up to who you are requires letting go of who you imagine yourself to be.” – Alan Watts
2. “If you don’t create change, change will create you.” – Unknown
3. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the World. Today I am Wise, so I am Changing Myself.” – Rumi
4. “When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice.” – William James
5. “If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.” – Lao Tzu
6. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
7. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road…unless you fail to make the turn.” Unknown
8. “If the going is really easy – beware! You may be headed down hill – Unknown
9. “The future is completely open, and we are writing it moment to moment.” – Pema Chodron
10. “Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional.”- Glenda Cloud
And your bonus quote for today is:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.