Predicting the market is near impossible, but being ready for whatever may come is essential.
Like with anything you can't control, applying the right outlook along with attitude and wisdom is key.
Here's some words of wisdom from some of the world's best:
1. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. -Warren Buffett
3. Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. -John Maynard Keynes
5. Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction. -Warren Buffett
- Also read:These are the most affordable suburbs within 10km of each CBD
- Also read:Beware of the unintended economic consequences ahead | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Is there a looming schools shortage?
- Also read:Making an offer on a property – What price should you offer?
- Also read:Questions and answers: Inflation & interest rates
7. Blaming speculators as a response to financial crisis goes back at least to the Greeks. It's almost always the wrong response. - Larry Summers
9. If I’d only followed CNBC’s advice, I’d have a million dollars today. Provided I’d started with a hundred million dollars. - Jon Stewart