Predicting the market is near impossible, but being ready for whatever may come is essential.
Like with anything you can’t control, applying the right outlook along with attitude and wisdom is key.
Here’s some words of wisdom from some of the world’s best:
1. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. -Warren Buffett
3. Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. -John Maynard Keynes
5. Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction. -Warren Buffett
7. Blaming speculators as a response to financial crisis goes back at least to the Greeks. It’s almost always the wrong response. – Larry Summers
9. If I’d only followed CNBC’s advice, I’d have a million dollars today. Provided I’d started with a hundred million dollars. – Jon Stewart
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.