Predicting the market is near impossible, but being ready for whatever may come is essential.
Like with anything you can't control, applying the right outlook along with attitude and wisdom is key.
1. Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1. -Warren Buffett
3. Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent. -John Maynard Keynes
5. Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction. -Warren Buffett
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. Blaming speculators as a response to financial crisis goes back at least to the Greeks. It's almost always the wrong response. - Larry Summers
9. If I’d only followed CNBC’s advice, I’d have a million dollars today. Provided I’d started with a hundred million dollars. - Jon Stewart