The late Jim Rohn was a gifted storyteller with dynamic delivery and thought-provoking substance.
His philosophy was an important influence on me as I was growing my wealth and business so today I'd like to share a collection of his quotes:
1. "To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise, turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence."
3. "Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day, while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated every day. It is the accumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgments that leads us to either fortune or failure."
4. "There is no better opportunity to receive more than to be thankful for what you already have. Thanksgiving opens up the windows of opportunity for ideas to flow your way."
5. "Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them."
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
7. “Don't sell out your virtue and your value for something you think you want. Judas got the money, but he threw it all away and hung himself because he was so unhappy with himself.”
8. “Values were meant to be costly. If it doesn't cost much, we probably wouldn't appreciate the value.”
9. "If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree."
10. "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."
And your bonus for this week: