This week’s quotes to kick start your week are based on leadership.
Read, enjoy and be inspired, even if you’re not a leader today because one day you will be.
[sam id=36 codes=’true’]
- “To add value to others, one must first value others.” – John Maxwell
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –Steve Jobs
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” –Maya Angelou
- “In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.” – Yogi Berra
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Those who let things happen usually lose to those who make things happen.” – Dave Weinbaum
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “In a moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Leaders who give the best of themselves get the best from others.”
- “If you do not take care of the little things over the long term, you won’t take care of the big things.”
- “Leaders who underestimate the intelligence of their employees generally overestimate their own.”
- “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” –Booker T. Washington
This week’s Bonus Quote:
“Don’t worry about leaving your leadership legacy. Just live it.”
Please post your favorite quotes below.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.