Read, enjoy and be inspired, even if you’re not a leader today because one day you will be.
1. “To add value to others, one must first value others.” – John Maxwell
3. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” –Maya Angelou
5. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
9. “Leaders who give the best of themselves get the best from others.”
10. “Leaders who underestimate the intelligence of their employees generally overestimate their own.”
11. “Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” –Booker T. Washington
This week’s Bonus Quote:
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.