Read, enjoy and be inspired, even if you're not a leader today because one day you will be.
1. “To add value to others, one must first value others.” - John Maxwell
3. "I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." –Maya Angelou
5. "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." - Thomas Jefferson
7. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
9. "Leaders who give the best of themselves get the best from others."
10. "Leaders who underestimate the intelligence of their employees generally overestimate their own."
11. "Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him." –Booker T. Washington
This week's Bonus Quote: