To start your day off on a good note, here is a bunch of great inspirational quotes from the great Jim Rohn.
Have a great day…make it a great day:
- The ultimate reason for setting goals is to entice you to become the person it takes to achieve them.
- Don’t set your goals too low. If you don’t need much, you won’t become much.
- Don’t join an easy crowd; you won’t grow. Go where the expectations and the demands to perform are high.
- One of the greatest gifts you can give to anyone is the gift of attention.
- In America we have the greatest chance for opportunity than anyone else in the past six and a half thousand years. Never in recorded history have so many different gifts from all over the world been deposited in one country.
- Economic disaster begins with a philosophy of doing less and wanting more.
- The major value in life is not what you get. The major value in life is what you become. That is why I wish to pay fair price for every value. If I have to pay for it or earn it, that makes something of me. If I get it for free, that makes nothing of me.
- My father taught me to always do more than you get paid for as an investment in your future.
- The worst days of those who enjoy what they do are better than the best days of those who don’t.
- Some things you have to do every day. Eating seven apples on Saturday night instead of one a day just isn’t going to get the job done
Here’s a bonus quote for today:
Also published on Medium.