No matter how successful one is, everyone often needs a little motivation from other – even Richard Banson.
To find his inspiration for happiness, Richard Branson reflects on these quotes from some of the world’s most inspirational people.
I hope you find them just as inspiring:
1. “Happiness is not a goal… it’s a by-product of a life well lived.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.” – Andy Rooney
3. “Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.” – Drew Barrymore
4. “If you want happiness for an hour take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” – Chinese Proverb
5. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli
6. “Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.”– Benjamin Disraeli
7. “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “The greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.” – Martha Washington
9. “Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it.” – Bernard Meltzer
10. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama