Have you set yourself some high goals or some ‘impossible’ dreams?
Well…I hope today’s quotes will help you develop and reach the highest level possible.
- I dream my painting and I paint my dream. ― Vincent van Gogh
- Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. ― Thomas Jefferson
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make. ― Jane Goodall
- Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. ― Maya Angelou
- You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. ― Marcus Aurelius
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. ― Lou Holtz
- It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life,it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power! ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
- What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. ― Confucius
- You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be. – Napoleon Hill
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda