The mind is the most important driving force in determining a person’s chances of being successful.
Here is a collection of quotes by famous people to help you stay positive.
- If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar
- If you believe you can do it, go out there and do it, because that is the only way you are gonna get it! – Harry Main
- The core of man’s spirit comes from new experiences. – Chris McCandless
- The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. – Saint Augustine
- In the end,it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. – Abraham Lincoln
- The greatest results in life are usually attained by common sense and perseverance. – O Feltham
- Life isn’t worth living until you have found something worth dying for. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- You’re never a loser until you quit trying. – Mike Ditka
- Whatever you are thinking….THINK BIGGER! – Tony Hsieh
- The road to success for 99% of people isn’t a jump, it’s a steady incline from one successful project to the next. – Lee Morris
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
- Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears. – Terry Litwiller
- Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined. – Andrew Hendrixson
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs