On a daily basis, habit drives us to do what we do—whether it’s a pattern of thoughts or behavior that occurs automatically.
But what if we could harness the power of our habits for the better?
Imagine a life where you have a habit of completing projects, eating well, keeping in touch with family and friends, and working to your fullest potential.
When you have a foundation of good habits, you’re setting yourself up for a full, healthy, and successful life.
Here’s some inspirational quotes to kick start your week and help make your dreams happen.
Today’s theme is quotes about change
- “A year from now you will wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “In a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.” – Warren Buffett
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
- “By changing nothing, nothing changes.” – Tony Robbins
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
- “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
- “If you run you stand a chance of losing, but if you don’t run you’ve already lost.” – Barack Obama
Bonus quote for the week:
Also published on Medium.