If you’ve been following my blogs by know you know I like to share 10 great quotes with you each Monday morning.
Here’s some great ones from successful business people, entrepreneurs and investors to get you through the week…
- “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” ~Author Unknown
- “Falling down is how we grow. Staying down is how we die.” – Brian Vaszily
- “All of us are self made but only the successful ones admit it” – Earl Nightingale
- “Don’t wish it were easier.. wish you were better”- Jim Rohn
- “Ultimately nothing matters” – Napoleon Hill
- “When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.” Chinese proverb
- “A pessimist sees opportunities as difficulties. An optimist sees difficulties as opportunities.” – Winston Churchill
- ” If you can go there in the mind you can go there in the body” Dennis Waitley
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.” – Marie Curie
- “It is not the event, it is the meaning we impose upon the event, that directs our passions and our Destiny.” Tao
And your bonus quote this week:
Have a great week…make it a great week
Also published on Medium.