Believe it or not… you are making history.
If you’re like most of us, at the moment you may feel stuck at home, and looking for a little inspiration.
I was recently sent the following short (2.30 mim) video by a friend and I wish I could give credit to the producer.
Please watch it as it will remind you that you are part of history – you are making history and you can make a difference to how you remember it.
At the moment you may feel stuck at home but you are safe at home.
You might feel bored or sad we can’t see your friends but you are living through history.
How are you going to remember it?
In 1665, during the plague pandemic, Isaac Newton was stuck at home. During this time he developed the theory of gravity.
The best things come from having the time and space to think and be creative.
In years to come your children will study the time of COVID-19.
- They will learn how rainbows were seen as a sign of hope.
- They will hear how people came together to cheer and clap the amazing people who saved lives and kept our country going.
- They will hear of a time when the world slowed down, polluted skies cleared and animals reclaimed the streets.
- A time when families spend time together playing and having fun.
- A time when we appreciated our one walk a day.
- When people got to know their neighbours.
- When people came together to help those in need.
- A time when we realise the power of a hug.
- When seeing our friends and family meant seeing their faces on the screen.
- When schools went online and parents became teachers.
- A time in the world went to little crazy and stockpiled toilet paper.
Stay at home it has never been easier to save lives.
How are you going to remember this time?
What are you going to do to leave a legacy for future generations?
- Write a diary?
- Create a scrapbook?
- Create a time capsule, or…
- Make a video or film.
You are part of history.
Stay safe, be creative, have fun, be kind, be thankful,
Now is the time to take action and set yourself for the opportunities that will present themselves as the market moves on
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance and results.
In challenging times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that’s what you exactly what you get from the multi award winning team at Metropole.
If you’re looking at buying your next home or investment property here’s 4 ways we can help you:
- Strategic property advice. – Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! This will give you direction, results and more certainty. Click here to learn more
- Buyer’s agency – As Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we’ve been involved in over $3Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective – that’s something money just can’t buy. We’ll help you find your next home or an investment grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory – We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management – Our stress free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.