What will happen to house prices when Labor gives Negative Gearing the flick?
With the odds shortening for a Shorten government, Labor’s plan to remove negative gearing has many people worried?
So today we discuss what Labor’s proposed changes to property taxes will do to our real estate markets.
And the effects are likely to be significant.
In fact there's no doubt Labor's policies are already adversely affecting housing demand.
By now you should know that our regular think tanks are educational – not salesy.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
This is one of our ongoing series of educational workshops – just another way we’re trying to help build an informed community of investors and entrepreneurs.
- The reasoning behind Labor’s proposed tax reforms
- How this could affect the market according to a number of leading experts
- What all this really means for property investors
- How we may end up with primary and secondary property markets
- Whether you should be worried or not
- What you can do about it – if anything
As signs point to softer growth conditions for Australian property over the coming months, independent professional advice and careful consideration will be as important as ever in navigating Australia’s varied market conditions.
Remember the multi award winning team of property investment strategists at Metropole have no properties to sell, so their advice is unbiased.
Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned property investor, we would love to help you formulate an investment strategy or do a review of your existing portfolio, and help you take your property investment to the next level.
Please click here to organise a time for a chat. Or call us on 1300 20 30 30.