What’s the biggest differences between the rich and the poor?
Any I don’t mean the fact that the rich have more money.
There is a lot more to it than that.
That’s what Tom Corley and I discuss in this MasterMind session video
I’ve written so much about the big differences between the Rich and the Poor over the years.
In fact, I’ve written the book Rich Habits Poor Habits together with Tom Corley which explains our findings in detail.
- Also read:RBA tells workers to take a “real” pay cut to help the economy | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2022 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
Watch as we discuss the following:
I’ve recognised if you want to make a change in your financial life, it must be done in the following 3 steps:
- Awareness —it starts within you – recognising your disempowering beliefs and your “ Poor Habits” – your thoughts and actions.
- Removing — your disempowering beliefs and your ”Poor Habits”
- Reprogramming — working on your beliefs and habits so you can create a new way of being.
The good news is anyone living in modern developed western countries can become rich today.
I ask Tom the following questions:
- How many in your study were self-made millionaires?
- You found being rich eliminates 67% of Life’s problems - how's that work?
- How much of a role does luck play?
We also discuss the following habits of successful people :
- All success requires passion
- All success requires unrelenting persistence
- All success requires taking risks
- All success requires action
- All success requires hard work
- All success requires a team of apostles who believe in you and your dream
- All success requires continuous daily self-education
- All success requires a leap of faith
- All success requires patience
- All success requires good daily habits
- All success requires an optimistic, positive mental outlook
- All success requires the development of processes that work
- All success requires adding value to the lives of others
- All success requires creating a herd of followers
- All success requires stepping outside your comfort zone
- All success requires laser-like focus
- All success requires developing unique skills and the acquisition of knowledge specific to your industry
- All success requires creating the opportunity for luck to occur
- All success requires the ability to pivot around obstacles, pitfalls, mistakes and failures
- All success requires the ability to survive until you thrive
So now it’s your choice – who would you rather be like?
If you want to be rich do what rich people do.
If you don’t then do what poor people do – it’s that simple.