Our property markets have clearly moved into the next phase where capital growth is not going to be as strong as it was the last few years.
So, what’s likely to cause future capital growth?
That’s the question I was recently asked by Bridie Barrie on Sky Business News.
Apart from my answer to the question you’ll also hear my thoughts on…
6 capital growth myths:
1. Population Growth leads to capital growth
2. Invest in a capital city that is experiencing strong capital growth
3. Buy Land it appreciates
4. You can predict capital growth
5. You’re likely to get capital growth if you buy a negatively geared property
6. New developments are good news
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.