Our property markets have clearly moved into the next phase where prices are falling in many parts of Australia.
So, what's likely to cause future capital growth?
That’s the question I was recently asked by Bridie Barrie on Sky Business News.
Apart from my answer to the question you'll also hear my thoughts on...
6 capital growth myths:
1. Population Growth leads to capital growth
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
2. Invest in a capital city that is experiencing strong capital growth
3. Buy Land it appreciates
4. You can predict capital growth
5. You’re likely to get capital growth if you buy a negatively geared property
6. New developments are good news