Our property markets have clearly moved into the next phase where prices are falling in many parts of Australia.
So, what’s likely to cause future capital growth?
That’s the question I was recently asked by Bridie Barrie on Sky Business News.
Apart from my answer to the question you’ll also hear my thoughts on…
6 capital growth myths:
1. Population Growth leads to capital growth
2. Invest in a capital city that is experiencing strong capital growth
3. Buy Land it appreciates
4. You can predict capital growth
5. You’re likely to get capital growth if you buy a negatively geared property
6. New developments are good news
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
Prefer to subscribe via email?