In your everyday life, a minute might not seem like much.
But the scale of the internet is so great, that it doesn't make sense to look at the information on a monthly basis, or even to use daily figures,
Instead, let's drill down to just what happens in just one internet minute:
Today’s infographic is from Lori Lewis and Chadd Callahan of Cumulus Media, and it shows the incredible scale of e-commerce, social media, email, and other content creation that happens on the web.
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
The numbers are so enormous and here are few key numbers scaled to a monthly basis:
- 42,033,600,000 Facebook logins
- 159,840,000,000 Google searches
- 1,641,600,000,000 WhatsApp messages sent
- 8,078,400,000,000 emails sent
Here's how things have changed over the last year.