So, you've got a million dollars burning a hole in your pocket and you're looking to put a luxury roof over your head?
This infographic, using data from Knight Frank, gives you an idea of where in the world you'll get the most square meters for your lavish outlay.
For those of us with enough funds to invest in luxury property, one of the first considerations will probably be where to buy.
Location is everything, but as our infographic shows, it can have a huge effect on how much space you're able to afford.
Those determined on moving to Monaco will probably have to make some concessions.
One million dollars will have you living in just 15 square meters.
- Also read:Housing values record a subtle re-acceleration in February as sentiment improves | Corelogic Home Value Index
- Also read:How long will Australia’s rental crisis last?
- Also read:Home Prices Higher Over February 2024 | Latest Housing Market Stats
- Also read:3 Lessons I learned at Wealth Retreat
- Also read:What next now that wages are growing faster than inflation? | Property Insiders [Video]
More spacious options would be Dubai with 137, Cape Town with 220, or a truly roomy 256 in São Paulo.
Guest Author: Martin Armstrong, Statista — the original article appeared here