Artificial intelligence, robotics and automation is coming to your workplace.
Minds much cleverer than mine are calling this the 4th industrial revolution and suggest millions of jobs will disappear over the next few years, but many new jobs will also be created.
So what skills will you need to survive?
Today’s infographic from Guthrie Jensen, and it summarises the skills needed in 2020 and beyond (yes these changes are just around the corner) to take advantage of the significant changes ahead.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
In short, if you're looking to future proof your careers, build competencies in areas that machines will be unlikely to tackle effectively - soft skills and skills that require emotional intelligence - things like:
- complex problem solving
- critical thinking
- people management
- serving others