In today’s buyer’s market where there are more properties for sale than there are buyers there are some who may wonder what the benefits of hiring a real estate professional to help them in their home search are.
Other home buyers figure that in today’s fast-paced world, where answers are a Google search away, and you can find all the properties for sale on the big real estate portals that they should be able to do it on their own.
The truth is, with this easy availability of all this information, often comes more confusion.
I’ve found articles, blogs and podcasts have given many homebuyers a false sense of what it’s like to buy and sell a home.
Buying and/or selling a home is definitely not something you want to DIY (Do It Yourself)!
Now more than ever, you need an expert on your side who is going to guide you toward your dreams and not let anything get in the way of achieving them.
By the way, while we’re known for our property investment expertise, at Metropole we help a lot of home buyers and sellers.
Here are just 3 of the reasons it’s worth having the team at Metropole in your corner:
1. There’s more to real estate than finding a house you like online!
We’ve identifies over 111 possible steps that need to take place during every successful property transaction.
Don’t you want someone who has been there before, someone who knows what these actions are, to ensure you achieve your dream?
2. You Need a Skilled Negotiator
In today’s market, hiring an experienced negotiator could easily save you tens of thousands of dollars.
The vendor has a well-trained negotiator working for them – you need to even the odds.
And this is even more important in the current market that it has been in the past – it’s a buyers’ market – take advantage of it.
3. It’s critical to know what the home you’re buying or selling is worth in today’s market?
There is so much information out there on the news and on the internet about home sales, prices, and mortgage interest rates; how do you know what’s going on specifically in your area?
Who do you turn to in order to competitively and correctly value the home you’re keen to buy?
How do you know what to offer on your dream home without paying too much?
And if you’re selling how do you put a value on your home to ensure its sale but maximise its price?
Hiring a buyers’ agent who has their finger on the pulse of the market will make your buying or selling experience an educated one.
You need someone who is going to tell you the truth, not just what they think you want to hear.
Despite the changing nature of our property markets, or maybe because of it, having a professional who’s been there before to guide you through the process is a simple step that will give you a huge advantage!
And that’s where the team at Metropole can help you:
- If you’re looking at buying a home why not take advantage of Metropole’s 40+ years’ experience in home buying and property investment. We’re Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents and we’re here to help you with your next home purchase. Click here and leave your details and we’ll show you how we can help you. In the meantime you can learn more about Metropole’s home buying service here.
- If you’re planning to sell your home why not take advantage of Metropole’s no extra cost seller’s advocacy service. We’re Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we understand how to help you chose the best agent to sell your home. Click here and leave your details and we’ll show you how we can help you. In the meantime you can download a special Home Seller’s Consumer Protection Report by clicking here.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.