Please use the menu below to navigate to any article section:
In today’s changing property market where there are fewer good properties for sale than there are buyers there are some who may wonder what the benefits of hiring a real estate professional to help them in their home search are.
Other homebuyers figure that in today’s fast-paced world, where answers are a Google search away, and you can find all the properties for sale on the big real estate portals that they should be able to do it on their own.
The truth is, with this easy availability of all this information, often comes more confusion.
I’ve found that articles, blogs, and podcasts have given many homebuyers a false sense of what it’s like to buy and sell a home.
Buying and/or selling a home is definitely not something you want to DIY (Do It Yourself)!
Now more than ever, you need an expert on your side who is going to guide you toward your dreams and not let anything get in the way of achieving them.
By the way, while we’re known for our property investment expertise, at Metropole we help a lot of home buyers and sellers.
Here are just 3 of the reasons it’s worth having the team at Metropole in your corner:
1. There’s more to real estate than finding a house you like online!
We’ve identified over 111 possible steps that need to take place during every successful property transaction.
Don’t you want someone who has been there before, someone who knows what these actions are, to ensure you achieve your dream?
2. You Need a Skilled Negotiator
In today’s market, hiring an experienced negotiator could easily save you tens of thousands of dollars.
The vendor has a well-trained negotiator working for them – you need to even the odds.
And this is even more important in the current market than it has been in the past – while you are unlikely to find a bargain, you don’t want to overpay.
3. It’s critical to know what the home you’re buying or selling is worth in today’s market?
There is so much information out there on the news and on the internet about home sales, prices, and mortgage interest rates; how do you know what’s going on specifically in your area?
Who do you turn to in order to competitively and correctly value the home you’re keen to buy?
How do you know what to offer on your dream home without paying too much?
And if you’re selling how do you put a value on your home to ensure its sale but maximise its price?
Hiring a buyers’ agent who has their finger on the pulse of the market will make your buying or selling experience an educated one.
You need someone who is going to tell you the truth, not just what they think you want to hear.
Despite the changing nature of our property markets, or maybe because of it, having a professional who’s been there before to guide you through the process is a simple step that will give you a huge advantage!
Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunities the current property markets are offering.
Sure the markets are moving on, but not all properties are going to increase in value. Now, more than ever, correct property selection will be critical.
You can trust the team at Metropole to provide you with direction, guidance, and results.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced investor, at times like we are currently experiencing you need an advisor who takes a holistic approach to your wealth creation and that’s exactly what you get from the multi-award-winning team at Metropole.
We help our clients grow, protect and pass on their wealth through a range of services including:
- Strategic property advice. – Allow us to build a Strategic Property Plan for you and your family. Planning is bringing the future into the present so you can do something about it now! Click here to learn more
- Buyer’s agency – As Australia’s most trusted buyers’ agents we’ve been involved in over $4Billion worth of transactions creating wealth for our clients and we can do the same for you. Our on the ground teams in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane bring you years of experience and perspective – that’s something money just can’t buy. We’ll help you find your next home or an investment-grade property. Click here to learn how we can help you.
- Wealth Advisory – We can provide you with strategic tailored financial planning and wealth advice. Click here to learn more about we can help you.
- Property Management – Our stress-free property management services help you maximise your property returns. Click here to find out why our clients enjoy a vacancy rate considerably below the market average, our tenants stay an average of 3 years, and our properties lease 10 days faster than the market average.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.