What are the biggest differences between the rich and the poor?
I don't mean the fact that the rich have more money.
There is a lot more to it than that.
That's why I've written so much about the big differences between the rich and the poor over the years.
Our aim was to educate people to change their financial futures.
I've recognised if you want to make a change in your financial life, it must be done in the following 3 steps:
1. Awareness — it starts within you - recognising your disempowering beliefs and your"Poor Habits" - your thoughts and actions.
2. Removing — your disempowering beliefs and your"Poor Habits"
- Also read:12 inflation jargons explained: Here’s everything you need to know
- Also read:Why I’m not worried about inflation — and why you shouldn’t be either
- Also read:Where should I buy my next investment property in Australia?
- Also read:How many investment properties do you need to retire?
- Also read:Top 20 strongest global prime property markets for 2022 — and 5 Aussie cities made the list
3. Reprogramming — working on your beliefs and habits so you can create a new way of being.
One of my early mentors was T. Harv Eker - I learned a lot from his great book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.
He has provided the following infographic highlighting 13 of the major differences between the rich and the average person.
If you want to dig into this important topic deeper find out more by reading my book Rich Habits Poor Habits where Tom Corley and I go into this in much more detail
Source T Harve Eker