The word "goals" seems to generate a certain sort of emotional weight, for many, it's a roll-your-eyes-sort-of-dread.
"...Not this again..."
I've found the following ideas to be helpful as we enter the annual season of goal setting.
I'm giving you permission to relax as you think about goals.
No one knows exactly what they are going to be doing 17.5 years from now.
No sense in laboring over a false sense of precision. Guess.
It’s possible to be completely committed to a goal and at the same time open to changing it.
Don't change your goal just because it turns out to be harder than you thought to reach it.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
But you can change it if it no longer represents what you think you want to do.
Remember, it was a guess.
Not your neighbour's or Instagram's.
Having a big, scary goal gets you out of bed.
Repeatedly taking the next smallest step keeps you moving
P.S. Since sharing goals can help you reach them, leave a comment and let me know what you have planned.