I love motivational and inspirational quotes because they remind me of the importance of a confident attitude.
Here’s another dozen quotes to get your week off to a good start:
- “If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.” ~ Alan K. Simpson
- “You can’t expect people to look eye to eye with you if you are looking down on them.” – Anonymous
- “Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions.” ~ Anonymous
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. It is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end street”. ~ Denis Waitley
- “You know your financial intelligence is increasing if as you get older your money is buying you more freedom, happiness, health and choices in life.” Robert Kiyosaki
- “Don’t count every hour in the day. Make every hour in the day count!” ~ Mark Amend
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” ~ David Brinkley
- “Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.” ~ Don Wilder
- “Age is no guarantee of maturity.” – Lawana Blackwell
- “I learned that good judgment comes from experience and that experience grows out of mistakes.” – Omar Bradley
- “We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
- “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” ~Author Unknown
And this week’s bonus:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.