Seth Godin is the author of 18 books that have been bestsellers around the world and have been translated into more than 35 languages.
How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?
The secret to being wrong isn’t to avoid being wrong. The secret is to being willing to be wrong.
If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is failing. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible.
Your art is what you do when no one can tell you exactly how to do it.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late.
The people who are the best in the world specialise at getting really good at the questions they don’t know.
You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.
The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.