Looking for a new home is truly an exciting time - it's also a big investment.
But do you know what you should be looking out for during viewings?
Aside form the obvious amenities, there's several essential elements you should look out for when deciding which home is perfect for you.
To ensure you don't end up with any nasty surprises, it helps to have a bit of a cheat sheet.
- Also read:What makes an A-grade property?
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Heat comes out of the housing market as values across Melbourne dip and Sydney slows | Corelogic Home Value Index
Here's 13 essentials things to look out for: