The late Jim Rohn was a gifted storyteller with dynamic delivery and thought-provoking substance.
His philosophy was an important influence on me, so here's another collection of his quotes to infuse your week with some inspiration:
1. If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need the motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.
2. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.
4. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
5. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- Also read:How Many Billionaires Are There in Australia?
- Also read:What You Think About Most Is What You Get: Unleash Your Mind’s Power to Shape Your Reality
- Also read:Visualizing the World’s Growing Millionaire Population (2012-2022)
- Also read:Financial stability amidst the high cost of living
- Also read:Visualizing the $105 Trillion World Economy in One Chart
7. It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.
8. Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don’t go well.
10. The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be far greater value than what you get.
And this week's bonus quote: