The Reserve Bank of Australia has left official interest rates on hold at 2.0%.
Watch Martin Lakos, Division Director, Macquarie Private Wealth, in this short video as he dissects the RBA’s decision.
- The RBA’s rate decision
- Our underlying inflation rate – 2.3% – below the RBA’s preferred range
- The macroprudential controls that are guiding the banks
- The outlook for our housing markets
- Warning signs for economic growth
- What the next interest rate movement is likely to be easing in November