Albert Einstein was a theoretical physicist widely regarded as one of the most influential scientists of all time.
He is also famous for some of his quotes.
Here are some inspirational quotes by this brilliant person.
- “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
- “Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.”
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
- “Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.”
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.”
- “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.”
- “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.”
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.”
Bonus quote for the week:
Also published on Medium.