We all need a bit of humour in our lives, so here are some quotes from famous people to brighten your day.
- I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it. Robert Benchley
- As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind – very part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. John Glenn..
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing. Emo Philips..
- Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself. Harrison Ford…
- Lawyers believe a person is innocent until proven broke. Robin Hall..
- America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked. David Letterman..
- If God had intended us to fly he would have made it easier to get to the airport. Jonathan Winters..
- The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone. George Roberts ..
- If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead. Johnny Carson…..
- Having more money doesn’t make you happier. I have 50 million dollars but I’m just as happy as when I had 48 million….Arnold Schwarzenegger