The late Jim Rohn was a gifted storyteller with dynamic delivery and thought-provoking substance.
His philosophy was an important influence on me, so here’s another collection of his quotes to start your week with some inspiration:
1. If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him around.
2. Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.
3. Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.
4. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
5. If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
6. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
7. It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.
8. Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don’t go well.
9. The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.
10. The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it. What it makes of you will always be the far greater value than what you get.