As a business owner, as an entrepreneur, as an investor, you’re going to be facing a lot of challenges in 2020.
In fact, the year has already brought us our fair share of challenges. Some have come from inside Australia; some have come from overseas.
And that means things are going to be tough this year.
Despite those issues, some business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs are going to do a lot better than others, and today we’re going to discuss the reasons why.
Even if you’re not in business for yourself, this show is going to be useful for you, because a lot of the information will help you as a property investor.
3 common traits of business owners that succeed
- Clarity – they know exactly what they want. They have mission/vision/purpose
- They have the right mindset – everyone I’m talking to who is crushing it says they have to work even more on their psychology.
The more you win the more you move out of your comfort zone and get into new areas of fear, anxiety, and doubt, so you need to keep upgrading your psychology – the very best spend time on this every day
- Their infrastructure and systems – They set up to allow you to grow and keep delivering high levels of service and great levels of support.
3 big questions you need to ask yourself
- What exactly am I committed to achieving this year? Focus and go all in.
- What mindset rituals must be in place to help me achieve this? The best have rituals to help them persevere through the tough times.
- What systemic change is required to sustain this new level of growth? The best are building their infrastructure and systems.
- Use a project management tool – set it up to show things I want to do, things I’m doing, things I’ve done
Most business owners and entrepreneurs struggle because they’re not asking themselves these questions.
Links and Resources:
Why not join Metropole’s Business Accelerator Mastermind
Learn more about Mark Creedon – Business Coach to some of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs
Join us at Wealth Retreat 2020 in join- find and more and register your interest here
Some of our favourite quotes from the show:
“If other people could solve the problems, they’d be the boss.” – Michael Yardney
“I know that the difference between the successful business people, entrepreneurs, and investors I see and the average person is the way they think.” – Michael Yardney
“Everyone, all of us, you, me and the various successful people still have our own limiting beliefs, so, therefore, we help them get rid of those.” – Michael Yardney
PLEASE LEAVE US A REVIEW
Reviews are hugely important to me because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes - it's your way of passing the message forward to others and saying thank you to me. Here's how.
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.