If you want to become more successful in life, business, and investing, you’re going to get a lot out of today’s show.
Even if you’re not an entrepreneur in the sense that you would normally use that word, if you want to be more successful than the average Australian property investor you will need to be entrepreneurial.
In this episode, you’ll hear me being interviewed by Brett Warren, the director of Metropole Property Strategists Brisbane.
I’ll be answering questions that have been left on the website by my blog readers and my podcast listeners, as well as a few questions that Brett himself came up with.
Highlights from the Interview with Brett Warren
- Why I got involved in property investment
- My first investment property
- What I enjoys about property
- The four ways to get money out of property
- How I suggest you choose a location to buy property
- When the best time is for someone to start investing in property
- What type of property I’m investing in and why
- The essential qualities of a successful property investor
- Why I’m still working and 0what drives me
- The most important lesson I have learned about property investment
- When I learned about the importance of mindset motivation
- How to make a mindset change
- Why successful people fail more often than unsuccessful people
- How Metropole can help potential property investors
- Why a buyer’s agent is important, even in this economy
Some of our favourite quotes from the show:
“Performance isn’t possible in an empty theater. So what a privilege it is that I have a large and ever-growing number of people with sustained and enduring interest in what I have to do, what I say, and what I teach.” –Michael Yardney
“My first property that I bought for $18,000 I still have now …is worth well over 2 million dollars.” – Michael Yardney
“In my mind, you’ve got to invest for capital growth until you’ve built enough of an asset base. If you want cash flow, don’t buy real estate.” –Michael Yardney
PLEASE LEAVE US A REVIEW
Reviews are hugely important to me because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes - it's your way of passing the message forward to others and saying thank you to me. Here's how
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of Michael Yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to Michael Yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.