The housing market in Perth is growing this month.
Core Logic has released their newest housing market update for March 2018.
Perth`s housing market saw a few months of modest rises late last year, however the past three months has 0.7% lover.
Despite the subtle falls recently, the annual rate of decline is 2.7%, has improved from two years ago when the annual decline was closer to 4%.
- Also read:The Rental Squeeze: Exploring Australia’s Strained Housing Markets | Property Insiders [Video]
- Also read:Latest Asking Prices State by State | Listings and asking prices steady in lead up to market hiatus
- Also read:10 BIG Benefits of setting up an SMSF or a Family SMSF
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Auction clearance results December 2nd – Generally Steady Results on Another Big Day of Auctions
The number of home sales is 1.4% higher than the previous year.