If money were no object it is likely that many Australians would be doing something different than the job they are in today.
What would you be doing if money were no object?
Probably something you love, something you’re passionate about.
So why aren't you doing that now asks Alan Watts (1915-1973) was an English philosopher and writer who played a large part in popularising Zen Buddhism in the west.
- Also read:Latest property price forecasts for 2024 revealed. What’s ahead in our housing markets in the next year or two?
- Also read:Here’s how to avoid these 12 common reasons property investors fail to build a Multi Million Dollar Property Portfolio
- Also read:Sydney property market forecast for 2024
- Also read:Boom to bust: What makes property prices rise and fall
- Also read:This week’s Australian Property Market Update – Latest Data, State by State November 28th, 2023
Have a look at this cartoon / infographic from Zen Pencils.